Composition, active substances: 1 capsule contains concentrates of the following plants in a soluble capsule:
- Clove 35%
- Black walnut 15%
- Tansy 30%
- Wormwood 20%
- Additional components: silicon dioxide anhydrous.
Dosage form: soluble white capsules with a smooth surface of natural ingredients.
Pharmacotherapeutic group: Antiparasitic agent on environmentally friendly herbal, used for removing parasites from the body and improve human immunity.
Pharmacodynamics: the components that make up the herbal preparation show a pronounced complex activity, which is manifested in significant improvement in human well-being and increased immunity.
The main symptoms of infection of the human body parasites: Diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, irritable stomach syndrome, joint and muscle pain, allergic reactions, the formation of parasitic cysts and granulomas (tumor-like neoplasms as a result of enveloping eggs and larvae of parasites by the body), fatigue, decrease or weight gain, mental problems, bruxism - tooth gnashing in a dream, disturbed night sleep, chronic fatigue, intestinal dysbiosis, immune disorders, respiratory inflammatory processes pathways, cancer.
Dosage and administration:
- Stage 1: for 2 days, 1 time a day, one capsule 30 minutes before meals with water.
- Stage 2: for 16 days, 2 times a day, one capsule 30 minutes before meals drinking water.
- Stage 3: 7 days of rest (do not take the drug).
- Stage 4: for 7 days, 2 times a day, one capsule 30 minutes before meals with water.
- Stage 5: in the following 1 day a week, 2 tablets for 6 months for the purpose of prevention.
- Stage 6: To normalize the gastrointestinal microflora, between courses it is recommended take products with bifidobacteria (probiotics), vitamins of group B.
Interactions with other drugs and other types of interaction: unknown.
Ability to influence the speed of reaction when driving motor vehicles or other mechanisms: the drug is not affects the ability to drive vehicles or work with other mechanisms.
Children: The drug can be used for children from 12 years of age.
Overdose: cases of drug poisoning due to overdose are unknown.
Shelf life: indicated on the package.
Storage conditions: Store in the original packaging in a dry and inaccessible place for children.
Packing: 60 capsules in original glass packaging.